Required for February 2018
Full time (Part time considered)
We are a two form entry primary school, in an innovative partnership with our neighbouring school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher and potential curriculum leader with a track record of excellence. You will join our team under the leadership of our Executive Headteacher on our exciting journey building on our outstanding OFSTED judgement. Cardwell is well connected with public transport, immediately adjacent to the Woolwich Dockyard station.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly competent in all elements of the teaching standards
- A team player; dedicated to working collaboratively
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential; having high aspirations for all
- Highly creative in their approach to children’s learning
- Committed to promoting excellent partnerships within our school and local community
In return we can offer:
- A well-resourced and exciting learning community where you can play an active role in making a difference
- A warm, friendly and welcoming staff team
- Happy, well behaved, motivated children who enjoy coming to school
- Excellent CPD and opportunities for career development
Closing date for applications Friday 26th January 2018
Interviews will be held w/b 29th January 2018
Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please return applications to email@example.com
References must include one from your current school or university.
Cardwell Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required before appointment is confirmed.