At Cardwell Primary School we use ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about school news, activities and things that really matter is something we care about.
ParentMail will be beneficial to you because you can:
- Messages can be sent directly to parents and carers. (Our Weekly newsletter, Information regarding trips and upcoming event such as world book days etc. are sent out via this system)
- Book Parents Evening Appointment so you can book your parents’ evening appointments from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Use a free mobile app on Android and IOS to pick up school messages instantly.
- Have an account simply for school messages (away from your busy email inbox!)
- Highlight important messages or archive old messages to make life easier.
How to get started:
In order for the office team to get our Parents/Carers set up to ParentMail we will need our parents to provide us with their current email address and contact number. When this has been obtained registering with ParentMail becomes very easy!
When you have been set up as a Parent/Carer for a pupil at Cardwell School within the next few days you will be sent an email from ParentMail directly, when you receive this all you will need to do is follow the instructions in the email.
Once registered, the office staff at Cardwell Primary School recommend that if you have an Android or Apple smartphone, you should download the ParentMail App for the best user experience.
To do this, simply search for - “ParentMail” in your App store.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the office staff at Cardwell Primary School where they can help you with your ParentMail account.
(Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.)
Apple IOS Android