Cardwell Primary School would like to introduce a system called SIMS Pay which we recommend all of our parent use. Sims Pay is an online marketplace, which enables schools to sell and collect payment for items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities in a safe and secure way.
Cardwell School have decided to join Sims Pay So that we can reduce the amount of cash and cheques that enter the school premises.
The Benefits Sims Pay Offers:
- The ability to pay for expensive items (e.g. school trips) in instalments, at the discretion of the school.
- The ability to maintain a single SIMS Pay account that serves all of their children, even if they attend different schools (this is available only if all the schools use SIMS Pay).
- The ability to select school meals, review previous meal purchases and to pre-pay or school meals.
- The ability to make safe and secure online payments at any time of the day via debit or credit card.
- The ability to make payments in person via PayPoint and Post Office counters.
- The ability to identify when payments are due and whether sufficient funds are available.
- The ability to receive email notifications when a balance falls below a set amount.
- The ability to view current balances and a payment history
When you have received this email you should receive a set of instruction and a link to access Sims Pay: https://id.sims.co.uk/registration/home,.
Our Office team at Cardwell Primary school will send all parents a registration email which will contain an invitation code. In order to access a Sims Pay account you will need an email account with one of our supported identity providers: Microsoft, Office 365, Google.
Information that the invitation code will contain:
- A unique invitation code required for registering your SIMS Pay account.
- The name of your Child/Children currently at the school for whom you can make payments once registered.
- The additional information you will need to provide when registering, i.e. your child, or one of your children's, date of birth.
- What you can do with your account, i.e. make payments for your Child/Children at the school using SIMS Pay.
- A link to the registration page (if you received an email)
- The date by which you must register your account. If you do not register by this date, a new invitation will be required.
If you need any additional information or assistance, please visit the office staff at Cardwell Primary School where they can help you with your ParentMail account.
(Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.)